Announcing Eight New Arrivals for 2011!
Our design studio has been busy! A few weeks ago, we introduced Version 3 of our popular interactive tool, the Nursery Designer®; but we don’t expect you to do all the work. Carousel Designs is announcing the debut of eight new crib bedding sets!
So in addition to our custom baby bedding, we’ve added to already one of the most extensive collections of quality baby bedding in the industry. With over 100 pre-designed sets, we think you’ll find one that’s just right for your nursery.
Let’s meet the new additions to our family. If you are looking for:
- Muted shades of blues and greens in an adorable cotton woven circus toile, check out our new Blue and Green Circus Toile collection. I think all-American when I look at this collection with classic patchwork and blue penny stripe fabric.
- An eye-catching and sweet bedding set featuring little starlings in shades of pink, red, blue and lemon-lime…the Starling collection will give you visions of early spring with its cheerful colors and designs.
- Bold gender-neutral bedding with a worldly and sophisticated look. Our new Logan Black and Lime collection’s unique color combination and bold stripes coupled with stunning damask stripe and blossom fabric will make any nursery memorable.
- A classic soft paisley design of spa blue and taupe…also perfect for a gender-neutral nursery. Our new Blue and Taupe Paisley collection is sure to give your new bundle of joy sweet dreams.
- An adorable ensemble of retro owls, “way too cool” chevron stripe, rich chocolate suede and tan minky chenille. The Retro Owls collection is rich in texture and will bring a fun look to any nursery. I don’t know anyone who has not been impressed with this cool, unique bedding set.
- A wild, wonderful and elegant look for a girl’s nursery. The Pink and Taupe Leopard collection is delightfully luxurious, with its satin ruffles and soft, lavish minky.
- You are having a girl, and want to celebrate! The Pink and Taupe Damask collection is a feminine blend of pink and taupe that is a perfect nursery décor choice fit for a princess or future ballerina.
- A collection of 100 percent certified organic cotton fabrics colored with low-impact dyes. Organic Geometric is a stylish collection of steel gray and lime geometric design that adds another beautiful gender-neutral option.
Each of these new collections is offered in our crib, portable crib, cradle, and toddler bedding. Or use these new designs as inspiration with our Nursery Design tool and make changes to create the perfect bedding for you. We want to make sure every new mom gets exactly what she wants!
Readers, of the new collections, do you have a favorite?